ARC WSH Certification Consulting
OHSAS 18001:2007 is an Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series certification for health and safety management systems, which enables an organization to control its occupational health and safety risks to improve organisational efficiency. Developed by leading trade and international standards bodies, it provides a framework for organisations to effect a defined health and safety risk management system, allowing for proper, effective health & safety management within the workplace.
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents
- Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Demonstration to stakeholders of your commitment to health and safety
- Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking approach
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
Contacts us to discuss more details at economical rates!